Life Lab workshops at the Growing Classroom and in-person workshops hosted at other off-site locations have been cancelled for 2021. We anticipate being able to offer in-person workshops again in 2022. If you’re interested in bringing Life Lab to your site to host a workshop in the future, see below.
In 2021, we are offering interactive, on-line workshops to support your work in the garden classroom. For more information about hosting an on-line workshop for your school or organization, please visit https://lifelab.org/
Bring Life Lab to your region to train educators in garden-based learning!
View Workshops We Offer
- $2,500 for one day, plus travel expenses* for 1 trainer.
- $4,250 for two days, plus travel expenses* for 1 trainer.
*Travel expenses include $50/hour for time-in-transit, plus transportation, lodging, and other travel expenses.
NOTE: Plant to Plate and Creating and Sustaining Your School Garden workshops require 2 trainers, and therefore cost an additional $400/day, plus time-in-transit and travel expenses for an additional trainer.
- Hands-on training for up to 25 participants from one of our garden educators (more than 25 participants can be arranged)
- One copy of a Life Lab book (additional curriculum sold separately)
- A 10% discount on any additional curriculum you choose to order
- Graduate education units – available for an additional cost
Request a Workshop Quote
If you would like to discuss bringing a Life Lab workshop to your area, request a detailed price quote, or talk about writing a Life Lab Workshop into a grant proposal, contact Sara at (408) 317-7140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Life Lab?
- Life Lab has been a leader in garden-based education since 1979!
- All Life Lab Trainers are accomplished garden educators with years of experience in the field.
- Life Lab’s award-winning curricular resources are cross-mapped to Common Core Math and ELA and Next Generation Science Standards for grades K-5.
- Our workshops have lasting impacts.
What People are Saying
“We loved our training day with you. I have heard nothing but positive feedback. Our principal claimed it to be a “Smashing success!” …It was a pleasure to work with you from beginning to end … You really packed a massive amount of information and inspiration into our day. Thank you for our great experience.” – JoAnn, Teacher, San Jose, CA