Covid Related Updates
Life Lab workshops at the Growing Classroom for 2020 have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently exploring ways to offer interactive, on-line trainings to support your work in the garden classroom. Join our mailing list to find out more information about our upcoming virtual trainings. In the meantime, check out these helpful resources:
Bring Life Lab to your region to train educators in garden-based learning!
Why Life Lab?
- Life Lab has been a leader in garden-based education since 1979!
- All Life Lab Trainers are accomplished garden educators with years of experience in the field.
- Life Lab’s award-winning curricular resources are cross-mapped to Common Core Math and ELA and Next Generation Science Standards for grades K-5.
- Our workshops have lasting impacts.
View Workshops We Offer
- $2,500 for one day, plus travel expenses* for 1 trainer.
- $4,250 for two days, plus travel expenses* for 1 trainer.
*Travel expenses include $50/hour for time-in-transit, plus transportation, lodging, and other travel expenses.
NOTE: Plant to Plate and Creating and Sustaining Your School Garden workshops require 2 trainers, and therefore cost an additional $400/day, plus time-in-transit and travel expenses for an additional trainer.
- Hands-on training for up to 25 participants from one of our garden educators (more than 25 participants can be arranged)
- One copy of a Life Lab book (additional curriculum sold separately)
- A 10% discount on any additional curriculum you choose to order
- Graduate education units – available for an additional cost
Request a Workshop Quote
If you would like to discuss bringing a Life Lab workshop to your area, request a detailed price quote, or talk about writing a Life Lab Workshop into a grant proposal, contact Sara at (831) 459-5395 or email@example.com.
What People are Saying
“We loved our training day with you. I have heard nothing but positive feedback. Our principal claimed it to be a “Smashing success!” …It was a pleasure to work with you from beginning to end … You really packed a massive amount of information and inspiration into our day. Thank you for our great experience.” – JoAnn, Teacher, San Jose, CA